- The Buchtelite reserves the right to reject or require revision of any ad that it finds objectionable, libelous, false, misleading, discriminatory or in poor taste. The advertiser agrees not to hold The Buchtelite liable for not publishing an ad for one of the aforementioned reasons. If a prepaid ad is rejected for publication, the advertiser will receive full reimbursement. If The Buchtelite fails to publish an approved ad on the day the advertiser desires, The Buchtelite’s liability will be limited to either a full refund or publication of the ad at the next opportunity.
- The advertiser agrees not to hold The Buchtelite liable for any typographical errors. The Buchtelite will cancel a charge or grant a credit for that portion of an ad rendered valueless by a typographical error. The amount to be canceled or credited will be less than the ad’s total cost.
- An advertiser who cancels a contract agrees to pay 50 percent of the value of the remainder of the contract.
- If an ad needs a design revision because of advertiser error, a surcharge equal to 10 percent of the cost of the ad will be applied.
- Ad design services are available for a fee equal to 10 percent of the cost of the ad.
- The advertiser assumes responsibility for all ad content, whether text or images, and for any claims made against The Buchtelite as a result of an ad’s content.
- These policies are subject the change at any time. Changes take effect immediately.