Convert YouTube videos into MP3's

“While frolicking through the glamorous Tower City Mall in Cleveland out of pure boredom, my friend and I crossed a booth that showed 4-D sonograms for pregnancies. Screw those little black and white sonograms that look like little smudges, because now you can pay to clearly see every angle of the baby and exactly what its face will look like.”

While frolicking through the glamorous Tower City Mall in Cleveland out of pure boredom, my friend and I crossed a booth that showed 4-D sonograms for pregnancies.
Screw those little black and white sonograms that look like little smudges, because now you can pay to clearly see every angle of the baby and exactly what its face will look like.
The advanced technology that’s coming out suddenly seems kind of creepy.
In addition to being able to get glamour shots before your baby is even born, you can also now convert YouTube videos into MP3s.
I personally find this an amazing opportunity to listen to good quality live music that is offered on YouTube.
The web address to complete this task is located at: http://www.video-audio-converter.com/ and can be done by simply clicking the YouTube tools button on the side and downloading the program.
Currently being worked on, but extremely interesting, are fear detectors that will be installed in rollercoasters and thrill attractions.
Feeling bored with the typical loops and high hills?
These new devices will detect that you’re bored and compensate by making it more of a thrill.
This device also works for those who get scared easily and can’t stomach the scarier thrill rides.
But if you fear for your life while riding the spinning tea cups, you should probably stay away from the rides that will contain these contraptions.
I can only wonder what will be next in the world of technology.
Maybe cell phones that have a stove top device or lipstick tubes that double as a mini-straightener.
I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.