Students that don't need to drive to campus shouldn't

“Who hasn’t had enough of the endless parking battle? Every morning, students are hopping into their cars a bit earlier, thinking I’m sure I will find one today! The truth is no one should ever have to wake up earlier to find a parking spot, just as much as no one should be complaining about it either.”

Who hasn’t had enough of the endless parking battle?

Every morning, students are hopping into their cars a bit earlier, thinking I’m sure I will find one today!

The truth is no one should ever have to wake up earlier to find a parking spot, just as much as no one should be complaining about it either.

Alternative transportation may not only save time, but may even give students the opportunity to sleep in later.

Why not ride a bike?

In addition to fresh air and great exercise, they can be chained up practically anywhere on campus.

Another great advantage is that students will always know exactly where they left it, avoiding the unbearable walk through levels upon levels of parking decks that all look the same.

If biking seems like too much work, students could also give their legs a break and hop on the Roo Shuttle.

Not only do they conveniently come every five to ten minutes, but there’s practically one on every corner covering multiple routes.

As a last possible measure, many could also delve back to their roots and use a more primitive form of transporting themselves.

Walk.

After all, what are feet for?

Moving.

The most inspiring thing about it is that cars and buses could run out of gas anytime.

In fact, no one could ever really know for sure if tomorrow’s oil supply will completely evaporate.

One thing, however, is always certain.

Feet will continue onward, moving at whatever pace their master choses.

The only fuel feet ever need is a good breakfast preceeded by a good night’s sleep. Why not use them?