Phi Tau Halloween

With all of the Halloween festivities to participate in this past week, everyone was looking for a little scare.

The men of Phi Kappa Tau were excited to provide The University of Akron students and Greek life with their own on-campus haunted house.

Last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights, the men transformed their fraternity house into a spooky, scare-filled maze.

They charged $5 for admission, lowered to $3 if a canned food item was brought to donate.

The event was open to the general public and advertized throughout campus and online, which led to a large turnout.

The Phi Tau men and some of their closest friends entertained over 100 guests in their Halloween costumes and masks.

At the end of the week, Phi Tau had raised over $300 and 50 canned goods for their philanthropy, Hole in the Wall Camps.

Hole in the Wall Camps are a camp environment catering to terminally ill children, giving them the opportunity to attend a fun-filled camp with friends.

The event was a huge success and it was fun for all of the men of Phi Kappa Tau to scare the students of Akron all weekend, chapter president Chad Warrick said.