'There's A Reason' you should go to Musica tonight

“As this is my last column that I will ever write for the Buchtelite, I felt that it was necessary to pay tribute to one of my favorite musicians, and inspirations, AA Bondy, as he will be gracing the stage of Musica tonight at 8:00 p.m. with musical acts Willy Mason, The Lighthouse and the Whaler and The 40’s.”

As this is my last column that I will ever write for the Buchtelite, I felt that it was necessary to pay tribute to one of my favorite musicians, and inspirations, AA Bondy, as he will be gracing the stage of Musica tonight at 8:00 p.m. with musical acts Willy Mason, The Lighthouse and the Whaler and The 40’s.

Beautiful melodies escape from Scott Bondy and are displayed in his talented songs that will send you into a world of peace and will make you wish you were sitting next to a campfire playing a guitar.

With an acoustic/folk/blues feel that is delivered with each and every song, the music can be inhaled and exhaled so soothingly that I find it hard to believe that anyone couldn’t see his music as anything but true talent.

In my opinion, there is little that is better than an artist who can deliver their music in such a soulful and relaxing manner, and every song that has been handcrafted by the artist that is AA Bondy is done so in this manner and with complete finesse.
It’s easy to have faith that the show that will be performed tonight be above par, but thanks to the fact that we are in the 21st century, youtube.com provides many AA Bondy live performances that prove that the only smart decision for your Tuesday night activity should be at Musica.

All of his songs are notable, but some personal favorites of mine are There’s A Reason, American Hearts, Lover’s Waltz and Of The Sea.

There’s A Reason, is a song that will get trapped in your head for days, and is full of earthy, tantalizing lyrics that you will unconsciously sway your body to.

With a more folksy sound, American Hearts, is a song that is slightly more raspy, but whose entity is complete with harmonica add-ins and patriotic vibes.

If you’re the type who is a lover of love, Lover’s Waltz will speak directly to your heart and give you the sense that you’re swaying back and forth in the arms of a loved one with this song playing softly in the background.

Lastly, Of The Sea, has the same romantic, irenic lyrics and melody, which is soothing to all of the senses and further proves the capabilities of the never-ending magic that is delivered with each of AA Bondy’s pieces.

If you aren’t convinced by my obvious love for this artist that he is talented, check out his music at myspace.com/aabondy.

And, if you’re in agreement with the fact that he is an amazing artist, tickets are $10 in advance with a $2 cover charge if you’re under the age of 21. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.