New album expected from The Sleeping

“When you mix five New Yorkers, insane breakdowns and driving music you get The Sleeping. With some recent changes in members and future plans for a new CD, this band is the band to watch as they continue to progress on the music scene. The Sleeping’s two CDs, Believe What We Tell You and Questions and Answers, are full of energy that will make you want to dance.”

When you mix five New Yorkers, insane breakdowns and driving music you get The Sleeping.

With some recent changes in members and future plans for a new CD, this band is the band to watch as they continue to progress on the music scene.

The Sleeping’s two CDs, Believe What We Tell You and Questions and Answers, are full of energy that will make you want to dance.

Many of their songs start off with driving guitar parts and catchy lyrics then lead into crazy unexpected breakdowns.

Sleeping fans are easy to pick out, as many of them can be heard randomly reciting lyrics such as My heart isn’t broken and I’m not dead.

Live shows can make or break a band, and The Sleeping is a prime example of how a band should perform.

With the way they jump around and go crazy on stage, one would expect them to mess up while playing, but their music sounds just like it does on their CD.

One of the best qualities about The Sleeping’s live performance is that they recognize the audience and make them feel like part of the show.

If audience members are lucky enough to get to the front, they will be met with the singer putting the mic in their face and asking them to sing along.

At the beginning of this year The Sleeping’s guitar player Cameron Keym left the band on good terms to pursue other goals.

This made them down a guitar player and a song writer.

Luckily, auditions for a new guitarist brought them their current guitar player, Paul Cadena.

Along with great talent, and the ability to quickly learn The Sleeping’s old songs, Paul is also a creative writer and helps write newmaterial.

Paul looks as though he has been with the band from the beginning and he is a perfect fit to what The Sleeping considers their family.

Currently, The Sleeping is taking a break from touring to write and produce their next CD, due to be released in February.

They are signed to Victory Records and fans can play their song Don’t Hold Back on Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock.