Fey Nails Palin Impression

“We’re already into week three of the last season ever of The Shield. I’m missing it already. Speaking of which, I would have missed the first episode altogether had it not been for Buchtelite alum giving me a courtesy call. Kiel, you rule. I caught Burn After Reading over the weekend.”

We’re already into week three of the last season ever of The Shield. I’m missing it already.

Speaking of which, I would have missed the first episode altogether had it not been for Buchtelite alum giving me a courtesy call. Kiel, you rule.

I caught Burn After Reading over the weekend.

I don’t know why I chose that over Pineapple Express – since I love Seth Rogen and am lukewarm on George Clooney and Brad Pitt – but I did.

The movie was typical Coen brothers fare.

Not necessarily laugh-out-loud funny, but definitely worth seeing.

Pitt was great. John Malkovich was amazing, as always.

He’s always a treat, in my opinion.

The best part of the movie came when the film malfunctioned.

The six of us sat there patiently waiting for it to be repaired and then were presented with passes for another movie. Awesome.

So, I would have given Burn After Reading three stars, but given that it turned out to be a buy-one-get-one evening, it should get four.

I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed a commercial as much as I have the one with Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Gates.

I thought the ending was somewhat silly, but whatever. I’ll take any Seinfeld I can get.

Amy Winehouse – the wacked-out singer who is better known as Wino – recently turned 25.

Twenty-five?

Good Lord, woman! You look 40 – a rough 40, at that. Maybe it’s time to cut back. On everything.

She didn’t even show up at her own birthday soiree. Now that’s ballsy.

I hope you caught SNL last weekend. If nothing else, you should look for the video of Tina Fey doing her impression of veep hopeful Sarah Palin.

Holy Toledo.

Fey is a dead ringer for Palin and she nailed it.

Best line? Fey saying that global warming is just God hugging us closer.

Supposedly, some reporters have dug up some dirt on Palin’s daughter, Bristol. According to preliminary reports, her baby daddy Levi was in a three-year relationship with Bristol’s best friend when they first hooked up. Awesome.

I don’t see how that has anything to do with the presidential race, but it’s good stuff.

Paris Hilton is looking for a new BFF.

If you’d like an inside look at what has to be a disgusting display of shallowness and immaturity, check out MTV.

The train wreck debuts Sept. 30.