Kardashian goes home and Clay Aiken comes out

“This season’s Dancing with the Stars is just not doing it for me. I’ll keep trying, but it’s just… blah. However, when Kim Kardashian was booted this week, how sweet was that? Yeah, yeah, I know, it was the anniversary of her father’s death. I get it. But still.”

This season’s Dancing with the Stars is just not doing it for me. I’ll keep trying, but it’s just… blah.

However, when Kim Kardashian was booted this week, how sweet was that? Yeah, yeah, I know, it was the anniversary of her father’s death. I get it. But still.

And, no, I’m not a fan.

I hope Cloris Leachman hangs in there for a while. She’s a hoot.

You should see her at the Comedy Central roasts.

Oof.

I have been incommunicado for a while, so I didn’t have the opportunity to discuss Clay Aiken.

Was there really any doubt that he was gay?

In fact, did it really warrant a People Magazine cover, announcing that he came out?

Really?

Over the weekend, Heather Locklear was arrested for DUI.

Nothing really sensational about that. Other than the mugshot.
Ouch.

Someone recently e-mailed me a link to a funny Web site, someone who knows what kind of sense of humor I have.

That being said, head to www.thegreatschlep.com.

It’s good stuff.

Kudos, Sarah Silverman.

She rarely disappoints.

I predicted that The Shield would dominate my columns this semester, given that it is the greatest cop drama ever, and it’s their final season (bastards!).

Maybe it’s just me, but I’m not as amped about this season as I have been about previous seasons.

I don’t know what the problem is. I keep tuning in every week and, each week, it leaves me wanting. Crap.

In more horrifying TV news, it appears that the new season of Rock of Love is on hold.

Apparently, someone involved with the show dozed off while driving and crashed into two vehicles, killing two young women.

He was driving with a suspended license. Stellar.

On a brighter note, season two of Celebrity Rehab will premiere later this month (Oct. 23).

Tune in if you’d like to see Rodney King (awesome!), Guns ‘n Roses drummer Steven Adler and Tawny Kitaen (you’ve seen her slithering across the hood of a car in the Whitesnake video for Here I Go Again).

Jeff Conaway, the most fascinating patient from the first season, will return for another go at recovery.

The best moments will likely involve Gary Busey, who is supposed to share his recovery experiences.

He kicked his cocaine habit more than a decade ago.

And yet he still is out of control, unpredictable and fascinating to watch.