Clubs to look out for

By Arden Palmquist, Arts & Life Editor

Electronics Club

Electronics Club is designed to inspire undergraduate students to develop their electrical creativity and abilities. Combined with greater Akron, Canton, and Cleveland companies, students can become energized through other electrical engineers. This club is open to anyone who has interest in developing their skills in soldering and break boarding.

I Heart Disney Pixar Club (Disney Club)

This club brings together people who love Disney and Pixar with crafts, activities, and movie watching. There are people who love Disney that can connect with their inner child while making lifelong friends. This is not only an appreciation for movies but a love for childhood classics that many students grew up with.

Society of Akron Graduate English Scholars (SAGES)

SAGES is a student organization that focuses on helping English graduate students of all tracks (composition, fine arts, and literature) develop professionally during their time at The University of Akron by providing members with tools to help them publish, present, and prepare for the future. This club also helps English students by creating events, providing resources, and visiting places that benefit scholars of all three tracks.

About the Writer
Arden Palmquist, Arts & Life Editor

330-972-7362

arts-editor@buchtelite.com

Mass Media Communications major