End-of-semester relaxation at ZPN events

By Celeste Houmard, clh170@zips.uakron.edu

The University of Akron’s Zips Programming Network (ZPN), which is a student organization that brings regularly-occurring educational and entertaining programs right here to campus, is lining up some end of-semester events to help students relax and take their minds off finals.

It begins with a fine arts event tomorrow, Nov. 30, in the Student Union Piano Lounge from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m., where students will get the chance to decorate and design snowglobes. There will also be hot chocolate here.

The next is an observance of World Aids Day on Dec. 1 (see the article on the front page for more information).

The next event is Late Night Game show on Dec. 2, from 10 p.m. to midnight in the Union Market, where students will get to play mini games based off some of the most popular late night TV shows, including Late Night with Seth Meyers, The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and others.

To end the semester ZPN is hosting an End of The Semester Relaxation Event on Dec. 8. This event will have free food, relaxation activities, insomnia cookies, and pinterest crafting. It is from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m in the Student Union Ballroom.

Also, don’t forget about the movie nights that are held every Friday and Saturday in Gardner Theatre in the Student Union until the fall semester ends.

For more information, go to uakron.edu/studentlife/involvement/zpn/. ZPN can also be found on Facebook or Twitter at @UakronZPN.