Andrew Peterson's past doesn't bother fiance

“He’s nice. He has a good heart. Those are the typical words of a woman describing her fiancé, but for Christina Raines her claims fall on skeptical ears. Her fiancé is Andrew Peterson. Peterson’s third wife Stacy went missing in October 2007. Police are considering her case a potential homicide and Peterson is still a suspect.”

He’s nice. He has a good heart. Those are the typical words of a woman describing her fiancé, but for Christina Raines her claims fall on skeptical ears. Her fiancé is Andrew Peterson.

Peterson’s third wife Stacy went missing in October 2007. Police are considering her case a potential homicide and Peterson is still a suspect. While the case hasn’t progressed much, it is Peterson’s engagement, less than two years later, that has put him back in the spot light. It’s not just Stacy Peterson’s disappearance that has Illinois police wondering about Peterson. His second wife’s death is also still being investigated. Kathleen Savio died in 2004. She was found dead after drowning in a bathtub. It was originally thought to be an accident, but is now being looked into again.

The future Mrs. Peterson and her fiancé went on the Today Show to proclaim their love to the world. Raines wanted to assure that she is not in any danger, I don’t believe he’ll hurt me. She and her two children have already moved into the home Peterson shared with his missing wife.

They are planning a summer wedding, but you can’t help but wonder what she is thinking. Her family and friends have concerns that she just doesn’t share. Her father worries for her safety. He told reporters that he afraid she will become Peterson’s wife and did everything he could to try to get her away from him.

Family and friends try to persuade her that Peterson may be putting on a façade, but she doesn’t believe it, I just don’t believe them. I don’t believe he’ll hurt anyone, but she can’t be that naive. Behind the hand holding and giggling she has to be afraid or worried. She has to have some questions deep down. This man is a suspect in the disappearance of one of his wives, and the death of another is speculated to be more than it was first thought.

While many wonder about Raines’ actions, there are also questions about Peterson’s. His actions since his wife’s disappearance have raised some eyebrows. Experts say body language points to arrogance and indifference and watching his latest interview with his new fiancé, his behavior and words have not seemed to change.

It looks like the devil actually won this round. That kind of smugness is not something one would expect from someone who had nothing to do with the disappearance of his wife. Peterson still has to divorce his fourth wife in order to continue with his latest wedding. When talking about the divorce, he seemed just fine with it. His motives for coming out with his engagement have been thought of as a publicity stunt. His actions were questioned further when he said he’d be willing to have a reality show.

His actions are strange, but could he truly be the man Christina Raines seems to think he is? Could he be a loving man that has just had the worst bad luck in regards to marriage? Or is he a deceptive widower who is close to having his next victim?