Stevo's Ego

“Who doesn’t love a good fashion show? Answer: Me. Now you might say to yourself, What’s not fun about paying for a parking spot in downtown, over-paying for admission into a nightclub and not being allowed to sit down because the seats and furniture are all reserved for upper class snobs and their pomeranians? Quite honestly though, if what I saw this weekend is what is going to be the newest trends, then everyone is soon to look like pirates.”

Who doesn’t love a good fashion show? Answer: Me. Now you might say to yourself, What’s not fun about paying for a parking spot in downtown, over-paying for admission into a nightclub and not being allowed to sit down because the seats and furniture are all reserved for upper class snobs and their pomeranians?
Quite honestly though, if what I saw this weekend is what is going to be the newest trends, then everyone is soon to look like pirates. I did happen to notice that the only trendy thing all the models had going for them were the beginning stages of cancer, due to their over-tanned, leathery skinned complexion. I realize that I don’t go out much, but I was shocked to learn that you apparently don’t have to know how to read to be a master of ceremonies either! Wow! The hell with reading, right? The only thing I wished they had been modeling was shoes, since I had happened to lose mine when I proceeded to jump over a large snow bank after leaving the club. One parking spot: $12. Entrance fee: $10. New shoes: $20. The look on my best friend’s face after seeing his ex-girlfriend parade down the runway in her underwear: priceless. On another depressing note, none of the Super Bowl commercials I saw did anything other than make me crack a smile. Are all the writers depressed? At least now that the Super Bowl’s over, I can go back to watching Heroes. Nothing makes me happier than watching a hit drama about people with supernatural powers take on the challenges of everyday life. Likewise, I’m stoked about the new episodes of How I Met Your Mother. Is there anything that Neal Patrick Harris can’t do? Aside from that, there’s not much else that looks worth viewing. My solution to lame TV: make it 3-D. No, I did not go see My Bloody Valentine. I probably never will. When I imagine writers sitting at an oval table asking themselves, How can we make this piece of crap more entertaining? and some jerk stands up and says I know! Let’s make it 3-D! I laugh every time. Now there’s a concept. Maybe Neal Patrick would look better if I could reach out and touch him.