McCartney owes big and Demi's diet sucks

“Since we last met, the McCartney divorce has been resolved. Heather Mills was awarded roughly $49 million and one of McCartney’s mansions. It’s been calculated that it is the equivalent of her having earned $1,400 per hour during her four-year marriage. Yowza.”

Since we last met, the McCartney divorce has been resolved.

Heather Mills was awarded roughly $49 million and one of McCartney’s mansions. It’s been calculated that it is the equivalent of her having earned $1,400 per hour during her four-year marriage. Yowza.

Heather Mills reportedly had no awareness of the Beatles, Beatlemania, Beatle music or Beatle money when she first met Sir Paul.

Uh huh.

Speaking of the Beatles … what genius thought it was a good idea to have American Idol contestants sing Beatles songs not once, but twice?

What a train wreck.

In other reality show news, the new season of Dancing With the Stars is upon us.

Where to begin? It probably doesn’t need said, but UA alum Jason Taylor is on the show. Now, he would be the hottest contestant there if it weren’t for … Cristian. Yowza. For real.

I’m not sure who is the most fascinating to watch, in a train wreck sort of way: Adam Corolla, Penn Jillette or Priscilla Presley.

I can’t stop staring at her face. Step aside, Joan Rivers. There’s actually someone out there who likes going under the knife more than you.

Unsurprisingly, Penn Jillette and Monica Seles were eliminated.

I was trying to keep the reality shows to a minimum, but may have fallen prey to The Bachelor. Have you seen him? And the British accent? Are ya kidding me?

For the sake of full disclosure, I left it on the other night because I didn’t want to be distracted by a good show while I tried to get some work done.

Long story short: I watched every annoying minute.

Demi Moore recently told David Letterman about her health regimen: leeches.

You heard me.

One crawls into her belly button and bites down and … well, Demi tells it best:

…then you just watch it swell up and get fatter and fatter and then when it’s super drunk on your blood it just kinda rolls over like it’s stumbling out of a bar.

Um, what?

I don’t really have anything witty or clever to say about this, but Ola Brunkert, the drummer for ABBA, died over break. He fell through a glass door at his house and slit his own throat.

He actually had the opportunity to grab a towel, press it against his throat and run for help. However, he didn’t make it off his property, and was found dead in his garden.