Why is Tyler Perry getting another show?

“I hope this doesn’t get me in trouble, but… I just want to comment on how it’s become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds… …I don’t know what that’s about. That’s a direct quote from NHL player Sean Avery, referring to ex-girlfriends who are dating other hockey players.”

I hope this doesn’t get me in trouble, but…

I just want to comment on how it’s become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds… …I don’t know what that’s about.

That’s a direct quote from NHL player Sean Avery, referring to ex-girlfriends who are dating other hockey players.

Sloppy seconds is the problem. I’m not going to pretend to be horribly offended, because I’m not. It’s in poor taste to say that publicly, I’ll give you that.

But within hours of that remark, the NHL suspended him indefinitely, deeming his comments were detrimental to the league and the game of hockey.

No, seriously.

Meet the Browns?

We have to deal with another show from Tyler Perry? Come on!

What is so great about this guy? Why does he slap his name on something and it becomes successful? Where did he come from?

Is his stuff that funny?

The mystery behind Tina Fey’s scar is no more. Her husband recently told Vanity Fair that a stranger slashed her in the face when she was five years old.

Yowza.

I tried to watch Role Models over the weekend. Emphasis on tried.

First off, the story itself is ridiculous. It’s also generally unfunny. But the biggest problem is Ronnie, the kid who is over-the-top offensive and out of control.

A sample quote: Honkey wanted a fistful of my balls!

I’m serious, unfortunately.

For more like that, check out the memorable quotes on imdb.com. I’m sure you’ll be flocking to see this piece of crap.

You probably recall the scene in the previews where the kid is accused of doing something and he asks, Just because I’m black you think I did it? Paul Rudd replies, No, I think you did it because you did it. That’s the best moment of the movie. Trust me.

Speaking of Paul Rudd … how disappointing, especially considering he co-wrote the screenplay.

That’s not to say Seann William Scott isn’t annoying, because he is. And Christopher Mintz-Plasse as a nerdy, role-playing obsessed teen? Come on.

Demi Moore has gone on the record to officially state that she has not had plastic surgery.

I can’t see me ever getting something like that done, she told Celebrity magazine.

Really? Cause the rest of us can.

Remember when she emerged from the ashes for her role in Charlie’s Angels? Did that look natural?

Yeah, I didn’t think so either.

Last but not least, a final shout-out to The Shield. Last week was the series finale. It ended in jaw-dropping, oh-my-God fashion that was reminiscent of the early years of what Kiel Fleming and I considered the best cop drama on TV. The last few minutes were spent with Vic Mackey in quiet contemplation, which was fitting, considering his behavior throughout the series.

However, there are already rumors that Vic Mackey might return in a new series to pick up where this one left off. Well, what are we waiting for?