Stevo's Ego

“What is the best way to describe my feelings being back to school? To sum it up, been there, done that. I suppose I don’t need all that extra sleep anyways. I will say this about winter, however: great time for movies. If you haven’t seen Seven Pounds yet, do so.”

What is the best way to describe my feelings being back to school? To sum it up, been there, done that. I suppose I don’t need all that extra sleep anyways. I will say this about winter, however: great time for movies.

If you haven’t seen Seven Pounds yet, do so.

I can’t even describe it without ruining the plot.

Will Smith is at his absolute best.

I can, however, talk about Marley and Me.

Just think about any dog movie you have ever seen, and that’s what you got.

For the record, I wasn’t crying. I just had to adjust my glasses.

Let’s not forget Clint Eastwood in Gran Tourino. Oh boy, even in his old age he’s still kicking ass and taking names!

If laughing at ignorant racial slurs is a sin, then we’re all going to hell.

Don’t get too offended folks, it’s only a movie.

If you like to think hard about movies and then feel silly for doing so by the conclusion then Burn After Reading is a great choice.

If I had known prior to watching the movie what I know now, well let’s just say that I would know exactly the same.

I saw Jim Gaffigan when he came to Cleveland. I can’t remember the last time I laughed so hard.

Is there anything more boring than Rent: the Musical?

All I am saying is that in Canada they have a musical of Evil Dead. finally! It’s about time there was a play that guys can enjoy!

What could be more entertaining than being splattered with fake blood like it was a Gwar concert?

On a different thought, where has all the music gone?

I know, you are thinking but he just mentioned Gwar! Like I said, where has all the music gone?

I haven’t seen a decent show in months.

I had hoped something good might be coming soon.

Aside from the Black Keys, nothing.

Are musicians avoiding Akron?

I mean, Rubber City Rebels weren’t raised in Cleveland, you know.

Perhaps I should inquire on fashion as well. It’s the middle of winter, and believe it or not I still see people walking around in sandals.

Uh, I know that you lose most of your body heat from your head, but that is just ridiculous!

If that’s not bad enough, most of them are guys!

And ladies, they call them Ugs for a reason. One final thought. I have come to the conclusion that women are trying to become fruit. Aside from the overbearing grapefruit perfume, they continue to hit the tanning beds (which is not fooling anyone during winter in Ohio by the way) until they are orange, and then they peel.