Taking Back Sunday to play in Cleveland

“With only one week for finals, school is almost done for the summer. Summer is known as the time to relax and have fun with your friends right? What better way to kick back and have some fun than going to the concerts that are coming to Cleveland and our local Venue, Blossom Music Center.”

With only one week for finals, school is almost done for the summer.
Summer is known as the time to relax and have fun with your friends right?
What better way to kick back and have some fun than going to the concerts that are coming to Cleveland and our local Venue, Blossom Music Center.
To start off, Taking Back Sunday is coming to The House of Blues on May 14.
The tickets are on sale now for $25 general admission.
They will be touring the U.S. for their new album New Again, which will hit stores on June 2nd.
Taking Back Sunday has been known to not disappoint their old fans.
The sets that this band plays usually involve all of their material, old and new.
Their new album may not be available for another month but their new single, Sink Into Me, is available for download now on their Web site, takingbacksunday.com.
On July 29, Dave Matthews Band will be coming to Blossom Music Center.
This show, which is bound to be great, has been known to sell out even huge venues such as Blossom, so getting your tickets in advance is ideal.
Lawn tickets are $40 and pavilion seats start at $70.
DMB started touring in mid April and will continue throughout the summer. Their new album, Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King, will be released on June 2.
Dave Matthews Band has already released a single, which is titled Funny the Way it Is. This song and other singles that will be released on their album can be viewed on YouTube.
Finally, for those country lovers, Rascal Flatts will be coming to Blossom Music Center on August 7th.
Tickets for their show are $35 for lawn seating and $75 for reserved, pavillion seating.
Rascal Flatts just released their new album, Unstoppable, which kicked off their tour that started April 7.
Unstoppable’s hit single was Here Comes Goodbye.
There are many other concerts around Akron/Cleveland area this summer, so have fun and support all the famous and local bands.
Preview all of the singles available on iTunes and various other places online.
However, if your bank account is seriously hurting this summer, and you can barely afford gas, let alone a concert ticket, there is a great Web site that will be right by your side.
The website, which provides several different live concerts from a various array of bands.
This great feature on the internet can be found at, http://www.archive.org/details/etree. After going to this Web site, simply click on Browse All Artists, and the free, good quality live music is all yours.