Our View

“With the start of summer rapidly approaching, the main thought on most people’s minds is money. Everyone knows that money has been tight, and the economy has been doing poorly, but there seems to be a ray of hope for the economy this summer. In a recent poll conducted by CNN, Americans are becoming more and more optimistic about the economy.”

With the start of summer rapidly approaching, the main thought on most people’s minds is money.

Everyone knows that money has been tight, and the economy has been doing poorly, but there seems to be a ray of hope for the economy this summer.

In a recent poll conducted by CNN, Americans are becoming more and more optimistic about the economy.

In fact, the stock market finished on a positive mark last night.

This is encouraging news for college students, and everyone in general.

As college students we only have a few summers left to live it up. We won’t always have as much free time as we do now.

So, if the economy is doing better this summer, it will allow us more opportunities to get jobs and spend more money on summer fun.

We hope that this economic upturn continues, even though it has a long way to go.

Summer should be a time of relaxtion and worrying about money shouldn’t be one of the concerns.

So, with the final issue of the semester, here is some advice: go out there, spend money and live it up this summer.

You’re only young once.