Our View

“Is it former president George Bush’s fault for the economic crisis, or does the blame fall upon the Obama administration? Where does the blame lie when it comes to the gas crisis? It doesn’t really matter who you decide to blame, because ultimately it’s always someone else’s fault.”

Is it former president George Bush’s fault for the economic crisis, or does the blame fall upon the Obama administration?

Where does the blame lie when it comes to the gas crisis?

It doesn’t really matter who you decide to blame, because ultimately it’s always someone else’s fault.

What it always comes down to in the end is that no one ever wants to take responsibility for anything, and there is not a single person in this world that isn’t guilty of it.

That’s the way it’s always been and it’s probably why nothing ever gets solved.

People would rather argue about who dumped the toxic barrel into the water instead of working on a solution to fix polution.

Working class citizens complain about losing their jobs to exporting, yet they’re driving foreign cars.

Why do people waste so much time complaining?

When you factor in all of the time you spend creating scapegoats and alternative reasons for problems, you probably don’t even realize you’ve lost valuable time.

Instead, why not use that time constructively?

After all, once a problem arises there’s nothing you can do to take it back.

You can’t change time, so maybe instead of focusing on who’s to blame you just try to fix it!

Yes, it’s easier said than done, but it just doesn’t make sense that more people would not only dwell on what the problem is but additionally go through any and all sorts of obstacles just to not be held responsible.

Think about it from this perspective:

If it really isn’t your fault, you don’t need to justify yourself by laying the fault on someone else.

So what are you so worried about?