Our View

“With less than three weeks left until the end of the semester, many students are being run down. There are projects, papers and end of semester work that has yet to be done. Many will wait until the last moment, wake up on the morning something is due and think they are heavily screwed.”

With less than three weeks left until the end of the semester, many students are being run down.

There are projects, papers and end of semester work that has yet to be done.

Many will wait until the last moment, wake up on the morning something is due and think they are heavily screwed.

Some will sacrifice doing some work in order to get something done that is worth more.

Every year and every semester, we say we won’t procrastinate any longer. No matter our persistent self motivation, we will probably not change our delaying habits.

Now is the time to break those habits. Let’s not let ourselves procrastinate any further.

It’s time to breakout the midnight oil and study hard, no matter how much you don’t want to study or write.

At least start something rather than wait until the last minute and then spend all night writing or studying.

It may be too late to stop procrastinating entirely, but there is a point in the semester when procrastinating can be detrimental for our acadmic health.

Don’t put it off any more, it’s well past the drop date and you can’t ignore work any longer.

Tough it out, get whatever work you need done. Look at it this way, the sooner you finish your work, the sooner you can unwind from your work at this year’s Sumnerfest.