UA News Briefs

“Buchtelite survey Do you like what you see in the Buchtelite? Do you hate it? Now is your chance to sound off to let us better serve the campus. Please visit buchtelite.com to fill out our online survey. New editor in chief The Buchtelite will welcome Adam Ferrise as its next editor in chief, effective May 4.”

Buchtelite survey

Do you like what you see in the Buchtelite? Do you hate it? Now is your chance to sound off to let us better serve the campus. Please visit buchtelite.com to fill out our online survey.

New editor in chief

The Buchtelite will welcome Adam Ferrise as its next editor in chief, effective May 4. Ferrise has worked at the newspaper for two years, serving as a sports writer, copy editor and currently sports editor. Adam has progressed about as quickly as anyone we’ve seen, graduating editor Mike Rasor said. He certainly is capable of doing the job.

Proenza for lunch

President Luis Proenza will discuss university issues and answer student questions during a brown-bag discussion with students from 12:05 to 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, in the Student Union, room 314. Those attending can bring a lunch; Proenza will provide beverages and cookies.

Rec calls time out

From May 12-20, the Rec Center and Ocasek Natatorium will be closed for annual maintenance. The Rec Center is scheduled to reopen on Monday, May 21 at 6 a.m.