Fleming's Fury

“I am a fan of pro wrestling. There, I said it. I’m sure a couple of stereotypes popped into your head when you read that, but in all honesty, I don’t care. Wrestling offers up a lot of things besides just sweaty dudes in their underwear or however else you would describe it to make the sport sound homosexual.”

I am a fan of pro wrestling. There, I said it. I’m sure a couple of stereotypes popped into your head when you read that, but in all honesty, I don’t care.

Wrestling offers up a lot of things besides just sweaty dudes in their underwear or however else you would describe it to make the sport sound homosexual.

One thing that wrestling has that should be incorporated into everyday life is wrestling chants.

For example, let’s say that someone in the Student Union accidentally falls down or drops something. Everyone around them should just start chanting You f—ed up, you f—ed up!

It might seem a little weird, but it is pretty entertaining to be a part of.

Chants can also incorporate clapping. If there is an argument going down and you are in favor of the bigger guy, then you should direct a chant at the smaller guy, saying; You’re gonna get your f—ing head kicked in then follow that up with a clap for each syllable.

If you would rather see the underdog win, but really don’t think they will, nothing shows your concern like a Please don’t die, please don’t die! chant.

This type of atmosphere is one that builds continuity between complete strangers. You may not know the person next to you, but you both have a common goal. Who knows, you might make a friend.

With all the violence and crime on campus these days, students need to band together and become one voice.

I just think that voice should be yelling You sick f—, you sick f—! anytime someone is about to do something crazy … like huffing butthash.