McConaughey goes shirtless, more VH1 and Sir Paul's divorce

“Sweet holy Moses. Props to Perez Hilton for posting the Dolce & Gabbana commercial starring Matthew McConaughey. I don’t usually make it a point to watch commercials, especially repeatedly, but this is no ordinary commercial. McConaughey is as hot as ever and then … he takes his shirt off.”

Sweet holy Moses.

Props to Perez Hilton for posting the Dolce & Gabbana commercial starring Matthew McConaughey.

I don’t usually make it a point to watch commercials, especially repeatedly, but this is no ordinary commercial.

McConaughey is as hot as ever and then … he takes his shirt off.

You’re welcome.

Let me warn you: The video may be gone by the time you check it out. If so, start Googling. You’ll thank me.

I presume that next season, VH-1 will trot out something like Scott Baio is Going on 47 and Teething.

Whatever they call it, watch it. If you thought it was getting tiresome that Baio seemed to whine and stress over his impending marriage and fatherhood – not necessarily in that order, of course – check out Sunday’s one-hour episode.

It makes all the wishy-washy, indecisive nonsense worthwhile.

If you’re unlucky enough to grab New York Magazine at the newsstands (or skim through it while standing in Borders), you’ll be subjected to Lindsay Lohan’s recreation of a Marilyn Monroe photo spread.

Lohan is no Marilyn Monroe. For one thing, she’s a ginger. For another … wait, nothing more needs said.

Kirstie Alley recently stepped down as Jenny Craig spokesperson. She then turned around and announced she was going to launch her own weight loss program next year.

So, what’s wrong with Jenny Craig, Kirstie? Doesn’t taste good? Too complicated?

I’m not sure about anyone else, but the pounds never really melted off Kirstie Alley while she was doing Jenny Craig. Yes, she lost weight. But, did you see Valerie Bertinelli? That’s drastic. Kirstie Alley? Not so much.

Like her career, I don’t really see this working for her.

CBS is under the gun for an insensitive remark made by one of its Big Brother contestants. Adam Jasinski, who claims to be a PR guy for the United Autism Foundation, referred to autistic children as retards.

When someone confronted him on it, he defended his remark, saying that he has the right to call him whatever he wants, because he works with autistic children all day long. What a tool.

However, the most interesting aspect of this brouhaha is the possibility that Jasinski is perpetrating a fraud. If you check out the organization’s Web site (www.uniaf.org), you’ll see what I mean. According to some reports, the site was registered right before this season of Big Brother began.

Any day now, a British high court judge will decide how much money Paul McCartney has to give Heather Mills for being married to him for four years and bearing his child.

His legal team had executed a settlement agreement that would have given her $120 million – a $43 million lump sum payment and $5.5 million a year until his child is 18, but Sir Paul backed out at the last minute to allow the judge to determine his fate.

Sir Paul is worth $1.8 billion. Is it too much to ask that the daughter of a Beatle be living a $5.5-million-a-year lifestyle? I think not. Maybe the ex doesn’t need $43 mil but, come on, Paul. The daughter of a Beatle shouldn’t be shopping at Walmart.