Don't believe everything you hear from talk radio

” The coverage of Super Tuesday may have been slightly overwhelming, but having up-to-the-minute information about this important day was worth the headache. Our generation has been lucky to have the ability to get things when we want them. And that is a huge part of our results now society.”

The coverage of Super Tuesday may have been slightly overwhelming, but having up-to-the-minute information about this important day was worth the headache.

Our generation has been lucky to have the ability to get things when we want them. And that is a huge part of our results now society.

The fact that we don’t have to wait until the following morning to get news and coverage is a bonus that our generation most likely takes for granted.

But taking it for granted isn’t the worst thing in the world, especially since news outlets like MSNBC and FOXNEWS overload information and political opinion to the point of nausea.

Rather than sit around and watch everything that Bill O’Reilly had to say about how much he dislikes Democrats, and how John McCain truly isn’t a Republican, I opted to refresh CNN’s online coverage of the event.

I recommend this approach.

It is nearly impossible to get unbiased coverage from either of the main media outlets. The most unbiased approach for getting your information is refreshing CNN’s statistics.

Simple numbers are usually all anyone needs anyway. I don’t see the point in having political media big-wigs tell me what I should know. It’s my vote, and I don’t care what they have to say most of the time.

That’s the problem with media coverage today, though.

Big-media personalities like O’Reilly shove their slanted ideals down your throat and scold you if you don’t agree with them.

Try calling O’Reilly’s or any other Democratic supporting radio show and telling them how much better the other side is.

You will most likely be hung up on, or told you’re uneducated.

Unfortunately, this trend will never stop.

The presidential primaries are too important for the media big-shots to start becoming friendly to their opposition.

More importantly, a lot of people who vote, believe so much of what O’Reilly and his clan of personalities tell them.

People fail to do their own research and just decide that since these people have high positions in the industry, they must be right.

Going to the polls without doing any of your own research is absent-minded.

It takes only a few minutes to hop online, find out what the candidates believe in, compare them to your own beliefs and then head out to the polls.

Don’t let people who have made a career out of bashing their opposition decide who you vote for on Mar. 4.

You might think your vote doesn’t matter very much, but it does. So do your opinions and how you think this country should be run.

Just as much as O’Reilly and any other media personality.