How to get shut down

” If you’re struggling to find a place to take your special someone for Valentines Day, you’re not alone. Rather than talking about all the romantic places that you could take someone, let’s narrow down the choices by eliminating the places you should never go.”

If you’re struggling to find a place to take your special someone for Valentines Day, you’re not alone.

Rather than talking about all the romantic places that you could take someone, let’s narrow down the choices by eliminating the places you should never go.

FAST FOOD

The worst place you can take your date is to McDonalds, or any other fast food joint for that matter. Nothing says I love you as badly as a ten dollar meal. In fact, what you’ll really be telling your date is, I know you don’t care about your body, and I don’t like you enough to at least take you to Applebees. Besides, why would you want to watch your date stuff a Big Mac in their mouth-it probably won’t help your chances later on in the evening when you’re thinking about two beef patties on a sesame seed bun

THE ZOO

Standing out in the cold to watch polar bears lay in the snow could be one of the most boring dates at this time of year.

Besides, when you walk through and see all the penguins and smaller animals, hearing your girl tell you how cute everything that is under 2 feet tall will get obnoxious for you.

Plus, you could save money and just watch Animal Planet if that is the reaction you are looking for.

REC CENTER

It’s the time of year that everyone wants to get in shape. But, if you think taking a girl to rec center is going to make her happy, you’re gravely mistaken.

What you’ll really be saying is, I think you should work out a little more and make your body better. Flattering? No. Will it ruin any chance you had at having a lucky night? Absolutely.

No matter what kind of night you are hoping to have, be sure to never consider the options above. If you’re struggling so badly that any of these pop into your mind, just settle for dinner and a movie. Sure, she’ll know you put absolutely no thought into her gift, but at least you might not get dumped.