Neverland ranch for sale, Clinton stumbles with SNL comment

“Shocking news: Pamela Anderson has filed for an annulment from Rick Salomon. Salomon is the guy she married in October. He’s also the guy who appeared in Paris. I mean, One Night in Paris. Oops. If you haven’t seen the video I’m F-ing Matt Damon, you’re missing out.”

Shocking news: Pamela Anderson has filed for an annulment from Rick Salomon.

Salomon is the guy she married in October. He’s also the guy who appeared in Paris. I mean, One Night in Paris. Oops.

If you haven’t seen the video I’m F-ing Matt Damon, you’re missing out.

It’s a parody starring Sarah Silverman and Matt Damon, meant as a joke for Jimmy Kimmel, Silverman’s boyfriend.

In response, Kimmel did his own video, I’m F-ing Ben Affleck.

He went all out, even putting together an ensemble of celebrities who sing the song, a la We are the World. Good stuff.

If you’re checking the classifieds for a new pad, you might want to hold out for an auction scheduled for March 19.

Neverland Ranch is up for grabs. It includes everything; the rides, the furnishings, you name it.

No doubt this place will get snatched up by someone who will turn it into a tourist attraction. It could be marketed as a house of horrors. Awesome.

Wow. Girl-next-door Valerie Bertinelli recently told Oprah that she also played a part in the breakdown of her marriage to Eddie Van Halen.

She said that she was involved with cocaine and also cheated on her husband. Yikes.

That took guts. After all, she didn’t need to say it. It was pretty easy for people to assume that he was the bad guy in this, and she could have walked away squeaky clean.

Finally, I have to mention Hillary Clinton, who mentioned Saturday Night Live during Tuesday night’s debate. Ouch.

Unfortunately, I missed the SNL bit to which she was referring, but it sounded rather witty.

Fortunately, she gave us the blow-by-blow of the bit, a jab at the love affair America and the media are having with Barack Obama. In a nutshell, it was about how she gets the tough questions and the scrutiny and Obama gets pillows.

Unfortunately – for Clinton – instead of coming across like she was hip for watching SNL and being on top of pop culture stuff, she came across like a bitter shrew. Good move.

If you keep saying that you are happy to answer the hard questions, don’t preface it with, Why do I get all the hard questions?

And, try not to make faces.