Bayside releases seventh album

“The words Bayside and new album are all anyone needs to know right now in the world of music. With a consistency of great albums, Shudder is yet another master from the four piece band known as Bayside. Bayside is a band that takes a style of music and sticks with it.”

The words Bayside and new album are all anyone needs to know right now in the world of music. With a consistency of great albums, Shudder is yet another master from the four piece band known as Bayside.

Bayside is a band that takes a style of music and sticks with it. Unlike many bands these days that seem to have a different genre every CD, Bayside’s CD’s each have the same general drive and energy as the last. One could argue that Bayside has no creativity since their CD’s are so similar, but their albums are all similar in an awesome way. Each CD has numerous catchy songs that keep fans coming back for more.

Shudder is another album from Bayside worth buying. It’s great lyrics and vocal patterns match perfectly with the music. The last song on the album is unique because words are being spelled out with singing, all while keeping the same catchy vocal patterns. Point is, this CD is certainly worth buying and fans new and old won’t be let down.

If one was to attend a Bayside show they will be met with music that sounds like it’s coming directly from the CD. Their perfection while on stage makes the show worth every penny. Although their performance is very good they lack stage presence to go along with it. It’s not horrible but it’s nothing special either. None the less, Bayside is worth going to see in concert.

Bayside is worth checking out if you haven’t heard of them, and if you’re already a fan the new album Shudder is worth picking up. They will be touring Oct. 7 through Nov. 16 with bands The Matches, Valencia and the Status. Bayside is currently signed to Victory records.